Near the airport, Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis is located in Cairo s Heliopolis neighborhood and close to Egyptian Presidential Palace, Cairo International Stadium, and City Stars. Nearby points of interest also include Virgin Mary s Tree and Ain Shams University.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis offers a coffee shop/cafÃ© and a grocery/convenience store. A swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property s full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 5.0-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Cairo property has 697 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 18 km and a shopping center shuttle. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a library, valet parking, and multilingual staff. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check-out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 427 guestrooms at Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis. Guestrooms have city views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters, and down blankets. Furnishings include fireplaces, desks, and ergonomic chairs. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Partially open bathrooms are available in select guestrooms. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and in-room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Plasma televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, washers/dryers, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake-up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 17 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- New Year s Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 862.50
- New Year s Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 862.50 (from 10 to 17 years old)
- New Year s Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 862.50
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EGP 57.5 (roundtrip)
- All citizens of Egypt will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking: EGP 287.5 per night
- Early check-in: EGP 57.5
- Late check-out: EGP 57.5
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: EGP 120.75 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: EGP 172.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is Noon