Located on a beautiful stretch of the Sinai coastline around 20 km south of Taba city and nestled between the Red Sea and Sinai desert and mountains, Taba Heights is a year round charming seaside resort. Boasting several four and five-star hotels such as The Hyatt Regency, Mariott, Sofitel and Intercontinental Hotel, a desert styled golf course and a scenic village full of cafes, restaurants and boutiques, Taba Heights is also a major diving destination.
- The Dine-Around Program: Taba Heights offers its visitors a gastronomic experience they're unlikely to forget. In fact, many restaurants in Taba Heights take part in the “Dine Around Program” that allows you to try out different restaurants in the beautiful Red Sea resort. Ask your hotel for an updated list of the participating restaurants, read the terms and conditions, and don't forget to book in advance. You can also visit Taba Heights official website
for an extensive list of currently participating restaurants.
- Desert Activities: Hotels and tour operators in Taba organize amazing escapes into the depths of the nearby Sinai desert. Whether it's a short camel ride, a quad-bike safari, or a 4X4 desert exploration tour you're aiming at, you can book it from the resort.
- Gaming: Taba Heights is particularly appealing to those who enjoy the thrill of casino games. The Taba Heights casino is open 24 hours a day.
- Nightly Entertainment Programs: Hotels and resorts in Taba Heights offer nightly live entertainment and shows, including belly dancing shows, Nubian dances and Folkloric spectacles.
- Water Sports: Taba Heights is renowned for the incredibly wide array of water sports one can experience there. Apart from diving (including diving trips, diving courses and dive boats), one can enjoy snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, parasailing and the crazy all-time favourites: banana boat rides, crazy doughnut rides, paddle boats, and canoes. Glass bottom boat and semi-submarine rides are also available for families and vacationers who can’t dive. Visit Red Sea Waterworld, Taba Heights’ best water sports centre, for more information on available water activities in Taba Heights.